Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know a lot of people here want Aurisht to be in the show as much as possible but don’t you think that will compromise with the quality of the story then? I love them too but I would rather them be in a show with unique story and great quality for just 1 year at max than be leads in a senseless storyline for years I love Aurra but it’s inevitable for her to be changed after leap. I have seen this South Indian actress who would have looked great as Bon but can’t seem to remember the name now I think the girl acting in Molki, Priyal Mahajan would be really good choice. I want some newbie for bon’s role. I don’t think the acting of Tejaswi and helly will suit the oldish setting of the story, if you guys understand what I mean. And Ashnoor, tho really cute and looks a lot like Bondita, her voice is way too irritating, sorry 😵 she sounds too preachy for someone like Bondita. 

for Pravisht, I feel they will not replace him but if they are, they should go for someone who doesn’t look like the typical itv male lead. It wouldn’t make sense for someone like Ani to have big muscles like he spends 10 hours in gym everyday. Maybe Mandar Jadhav would look good as Ani. He looks pretty simple compared to the typical ITV hero’s and his acting is pretty good too. I guess he would look a bit too young for a 32 year old tho.

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Pravi ko hi rakho plz 

Ladka body Bana lega aur beard rakh lega toh😆

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Pravi ko hi rakho plz 

Ladka body Bana lega aur beard rakh lega toh😆

Still the new girl might look older than him... 

Shaheer sheikh or parth can really ace this