Rashi, Gopi ko bhi good morning keh do meri taraf se🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rashi, Gopi ko bhi good morning keh do meri taraf se🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its too silent in the morning today
Sundays r meant for sleeping😴😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Rashi, Gopi ko bhi good morning keh do meri taraf se🤣
Good morning Shibani(Gopi)😆
uno reverse🤣 well played, only issue, I don't wash my laptops🤣
Lol and I woke up at 5🤣
Earlier than usual
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
uno reverse🤣 well played, only issue, I don't wash my laptops🤣
🤣U r real Gopi not ITV one🤣
😲
I woke up 5 mins before i wished good morning here😆
I had a meeting at six for forty five minutes then at 7 for half an hour and then on at 8 for half an hour again issliye😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hum bhi meetings main hi hai phase hue🤣
Haha
One class done. I'll take another class after a while and then I am free 😎
#VoteForShiri
Behen ek kaam karna itni mehnat kahe karoOriginally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Haha
One class done. I'll take another class after a while and then I am free 😎
#VoteForShiri
Bade main type kar aur woh sig box main daal