Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
King of expressions ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMADTEHBVqO/?igshid=1na1uzi7w5i5n
The killer Rajan Bedi ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_4FbBMe0_/?igshid=z4ceiffjlybe
*be still my heart*
Thanks, Sri! I love your posts.
Can you possibly do one from the same first episode ( I think) where VPS is wearing a white kurta/red bottom but has his kurta sleeves rolled up...THAT WAS HOT AF!
PLEASE?
*be still my heart*
Thanks, Sri! I love your posts.
Can you possibly do one from the same first episode ( I think) where VPS is wearing a white kurta/red bottom but has his kurta sleeves rolled up...THAT WAS HOT AF!
PLEASE?
Which episode was it...how did I missed it...😳
Let me confirm! I started watching again from first episode..lol
After I saw that I was like "DAMN! why doesnt he do it anymore?"
I will confirm the episode
Sleeve rollup.
Mujhe yaad kyu nhi aa raha😳
Okay, I stand corrected. It is the 3rd episode. He is in his room of paintings. The sleeves aren't rolled up but pulled up till his elbows. Around the 2:45/3:00 minute mark.
I hope this helps