🤣 now you too started punching ...what will happen to me then 😔
You will be in hospital... 🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 now you too started punching ...what will happen to me then 😔
You will be in hospital... 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You will be in hospital... 🤭🤭
Just now I got cured from my hand injury and now you are planning to send me to hospital .... Have some mercy di 😕
So you don't know 😡
You were the one who started with my name today you forgot so soon 😈
I don't know how this point come in my mind .... 😅😅😅
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I don't know how this point come in my mind .... 😅😅😅
You really don't know 😈
I don't want any welcome 😡😡😡
You donot have any other option... 😀
Ohhh really 😡
I'm not that strong 😒
So you should take care of me right as you are elder than me so on that note you should not break my heart ...🥺
And now say that you will give another update if we complete this thread today 😉
Ok I will give the update regardless of the thread completed or not.
But when will I give the update, even I don't know🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You guys might have been good students who always follow teacher's orders🤣🤣
Little bit no....
Coz you're our Amul baby🤣
I don't want
But still, we'll give it to you🤣