I won't 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I won't 😈
Yeah pure coincidence ...and when I go in search for particular gif then I won't get it quick like this one
That happens everytime🤣
When I search for a particular thing then I can't find it. But when I search for other things, it will show up somehow🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You also... Same punch....
🤣 now you too started punching ...what will happen to me then 😔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
It happens. You have to stay strong🤣
We are not that much strong...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That happens everytime🤣
When I search for a particular thing then I can't find it. But when I search for other things, it will show up somehow🤣
So all of us is suffering from same thing 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Shivi has to be targeted🤣
Yeah... 😂😂😂😂
Don't know how shivi is always become our target....
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Welcome back to the hot seat Shivi🤣
Yes... Shivi welcome back😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah... 😂😂😂😂
Don't know how shivi is always become our target....
So you don't know 😡
You were the one who started with my name today you forgot so soon 😈
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yes... Shivi welcome back😂😂😂
I don't want any welcome 😡😡😡
qwertyuiopasdfghjklZxcvbnm,=123456789+-*/0=., %@#$_&-()/][✓™®©%¢€£¥^°={}\∆¶×÷π√•|`~<>
Done 👍🏼
Wow! You really tried it🤣