awww sis,virtual hug sent🤗Same,mujhse bhi nahi padha jaayega,aur naa hi kisise likha jaayega👍🏼You're so meee❤️❤️
I have started fantasizing Bondita will someone else!Abh se ffs padha nahi jaayega mujhse!
I'm an Aniditian long lost👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awww sis,virtual hug sent🤗Same,mujhse bhi nahi padha jaayega,aur naa hi kisise likha jaayega👍🏼You're so meee❤️❤️
I have started fantasizing Bondita will someone else!Abh se ffs padha nahi jaayega mujhse!
I'm an Aniditian long lost👍🏼
Aloha!! Lalzzzzz🤗
I am not sure.... 😆

Let’s assume it is 🤣
Exactly...Originally posted by: Siddiquie
also deriving new definition of Patni 👍🏼Apna maksad poora karneka tool,khila pilao padhao,jab gussa aaye toh ehsaan jatao👍🏼
Waah!! Kitne dhamaal pe dhamaal kar raha hai banda...🥳
Kandhani aadat you know.. Aakhir beta kiska hai.. Jaisa baap waisa beta👍🏼
Moral of this current track is... Ani Binoy ka beta usne prove kiya..
Sweetu ❤️🤗
🤣🤣 thank god I'm not the only one 🤪
Minnu .. you too?? did you feel tomatoes coming in your way? Did you catch it? Or “someone else”??🤣
Lalz again unpopular opinion🤣
I think Anirudh had to blast he had taken enough of kaka and this sr shit🤣