I want bon to distance herself from ani now.. Kuch bhi hojaye...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want bon to distance herself from ani now.. Kuch bhi hojaye...
Usne sab kuch bta dia na toh ab yeh bhi btaye ki woh mini se shaafi krne vaala tha.Mini uska ninja ki tarah first lifelong love thi😡.Originally posted by: 7E7ZUB2FINBAQ4M5
i always thought ani would be the last one in this earth to say this out loud to bon.
Aaj tak usne jo kiya i could understand, he is young, immature, doesn't know love blah blah....
Actually idc jo bhi kare, as long as he does not hurt bon.
But abb jo kiya usne 😡😡😡
How dare he 🤬
Bada aaya.
Originally posted by: UOQMOYLBXM67NFWI
when ani is doing this what others willdo
Bon me kuch nahi koua she was dancing and ani himself came and said I did not like usi vakt mana karta
I want bon to confront him instead of getting broken
Originally posted by: Z5XK4FCO4MLOXXLL
haan rudy 😭
Let alone bon, he he doesn't deserve any girl at all. He is one 🤬🤬🤬
I officially hate him 😊
Same🤬 i hate him to the core😡
I hate him to no end Monu😡
Sabke saamne tamasha banane ki kya zaroorat thi use😡
Bande ka pura khisak gyaa he..dimag to he nai...bas hoshoyari marne me se upar nai ataa..abb roya na ye fir bondita bondita karke by God sunega ye kuch...har baar nayaa natak kartaa he n har baar bolta he haa me galat tha maaf kardo...pagal kahika😡
Iska hoga toh khiskega na😡
eggactly and nowOriginally posted by: Ashley_m
woh toh hai... uske gadhepan ko decode kiya. Gadha hai ki nai was never up for debate. 😆
He is not even a vertebrate... He is an arthropod for me.
me too😡🤬Originally posted by: L4RYVP6H3DX3WTKK
haan rudy 😭
Let alone bon, he he doesn't deserve any girl at all. He is one 🤬🤬🤬
I officially hate him 😊
Originally posted by: PRRRYQSE7KSA3YMX
wth
He did this to bon.
Sabke saamne 🤬
Omg i am getting shock on shock.
I wanted him to get embarrassed before everyone but he did that with bon.
Mere mujh se gaali aaraha hai
🤬 I want Bon to leave Anirudh and never forgive him 😡
Originally posted by: Katy4566
Bon me kuch nahi koua she was dancing and ani himself came and said I did not like usi vakt mana karta
I want bon to confront him instead of getting broken
Link hai kisike paas precap ki?