Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣
I can a vase and this girl's head
It's hilarious and so funny.
I love some basic traits in Vanshs character no matter what...he never let any other girl get physically close to him except Ridhima and the wedding ring that has been constant...as already said plenty of times..its rare to see an ITV ML wearing it so religiously like Vansh Rai singhania. I think only Vihaan track for few days he took it off...otherwise its been there..
This reminded of initial Episodes wala Vansh
I always wanted this song sequence in IMMJ2😃
P. S. I want Vansh to push that girl off the dias🙂
Whaaaaaat??? 😂😂
Riddhu will bring seeing the girl so close to Vansh 🤣