Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT OS - Romance ka R

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very cute! Please do write a sequel! Loved this ♥️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kash aise ho bhi nahi bolesakthe hai... Aaj ke episode ke baadh vun dono se hopes Chala gaya.... Thanks for your is, atleast yaha tho hamara sairat relation Mei improvement dhikrahi hai

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Awww,this is soo cute.

With Mohith's every suggestion that how they could improve as a couple,the little steps that they thought that they could take and and how unknowingly they also cleared some things was really nice. And I also liked they had atleast some expectations from each other as husband and wife.

P.S.:But Mohith also needs to know  that jaha gharwaale criminals jaise,ghar ke rules jail jaise,aur jaha ghar ke discussions khaane pe shuru aur khatam hote hai,waha jail,hostel aur restaurant hi yaad aayega.🤣

Keep writing.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Kash aise ho bhi nahi bolesakthe hai... Aaj ke episode ke baadh vun dono se hopes Chala gaya.... Thanks for your is, atleast yaha tho hamara sairat relation Mei improvement dhikrahi hai

True, I don't feel like writing anymore OS after today's episode. I need to get some clarity on the characters for me to write them. Because my OS are based on the characters in the show, they are not characters defined by me. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

True, I don't feel like writing anymore OS after today's episode. I need to get some clarity on the characters for me to write them. Because my OS are based on the characters in the show, they are not characters defined by me. 

I can't force you but if possible don't stop writing... Sairat have lot of potential which will not be used by CVS... Atleast we can get our sairat from your os...

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Awww,this is soo cute.

With Mohith's every suggestion that how they could improve as a couple,the little steps that they thought that they could take and and how unknowingly they also cleared some things was really nice. And I also liked they had atleast some expectations from each other as husband and wife.

Woh toh hoga hi na, just that they are not being shown in the show much. We come to know of Virat's expectations, Sai is hiding in the show. 

P.S.:But Mohith also needs to know  that jaha gharwaale criminals jaise,ghar ke rules jail jaise,aur jaha ghar ke discussions khaane pe shuru aur khatam hote hai,waha jail,hostel aur restaurant hi yaad aayega.🤣

Keep writing.

Thanks 😊

@bold lol exactly

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I can't force you but if possible don't stop writing... Sairat have lot of potential which will not be used by CVS... Atleast we can get our sairat from your os...

😆 thanks, that is very sweet of you. I feel this way now, who knows I might suddenly get an idea and you will one even tomorrow 😂😂

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Very cute! Please do write a sequel! Loved this ♥️

Thanks 😊

Sequel? 😆😆 

Will try. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely lovely OS...... 😍 

What a cute story......

CV's should take some ideas from you......really...

If possible write a romantic sequel for this.....please.......I am really really interested to read it....

Please continue writing......