Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hola Shibu, Partner, Soni , Rashi and everyone else who are online 🤗. My net is too slow today 😭, still do vote for Blurred Lines aka Nita 🤣
Hola Nita🤗
Bold:Will think abt it after catching murderer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hola Shibu, Partner, Soni , Rashi and everyone else who are online 🤗. My net is too slow today 😭, still do vote for Blurred Lines aka Nita 🤣
Hola Nita🤗
Bold:Will think abt it after catching murderer🤣
Yes! She is one of the best written characters by SLB production selfless to the next degree and always overlooked.
Sabko apni pasand🤷♀️ Zeal, back me up on this!
🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Jungle hai jungle hai🤣
Waise you would have been Owl, but I don't see you online at nights anymore 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hola Shibu, Partner, Soni , Rashi and everyone else who are online 🤗. My net is too slow today 😭, still do vote for Blurred Lines aka Nita 🤣
you got started too??
🤣🤣
great, now what will happen to shibani's all 10 categories nominations🤪
Can I?
I might send it to all of you at once
Even better the more the merrier
I will PM you in sometime
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
okay aaj se tum kashibai ke nakli bajirao jiska naam PajiRao🤣khush?😈
Mishti 🤗, Hello to you too, even though I didn't understand a word in the above statement except okay
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kashibai FTW started with Shibani
You cannot deny that to her you know😆
Kabhi to meta sath dede.. ☹️
NopeOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
is the siggie of vansh and maya😈
Siddharth Malhotra
For Hinna behen
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I loved her in this movie<3
I like her in general.
though no one would believe me but I didn't watch this movie😆
If I get an appropriate nomination for you then foshoOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Hola Shibu, Partner, Soni , Rashi and everyone else who are online 🤗. My net is too slow today 😭, still do vote for Blurred Lines aka Nita 🤣