I am not very much interested🤔Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Got me thinking, we've got bakri, wolf & sher here 😆
We should use an animal name for the others too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not very much interested🤔Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Got me thinking, we've got bakri, wolf & sher here 😆
We should use an animal name for the others too 😆
Matlab.. Kashibai ka zikar karo but asli fan nazarandaaz kardo.. ye kaha ka insaaf hua
okay aaj se tum kashibai ke nakli bajirao jiska naam PajiRao🤣khush?😈

shibani, you're promoting her??😳
Nope!Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Who's pics? Sid?
I made the siggie
But I put some colourings and now I need someone to tell me which one will look the best
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope!
I made the siggie
But I put some colourings and now I need someone to tell me which one will look the best
Alexia if u dont mind u can send me😊
Manifesto mein kya hai?
Hola Shibu, Partner, Soni , Rashi and everyone else who are online 🤗. My net is too slow today 😭, still do vote for Blurred Lines aka Nita 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haila 😲 Zeal hacked Nita’s account kya??
Zeal Chris kehne ki galti na krta 3 to Chris acrors hi hai..
U luv Evans duo🤓
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope!
I made the siggie
But I put some colourings and now I need someone to tell me which one will look the best
is the siggie of vansh and maya😈
I loved her in this movie<3