The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This is beautiful! Please continue. I don't think anyone can ever get enough of Purvir.
Its beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍 pl continue
Beautiful 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Pls continue 😃
Congo u r promoted 🥳
Oi poppiiiiieeeeee.... beautifully written girllll!!!!!!!
So graceful and touching...
P.S.: even i write poems, just ping me up and send yours pls...
I also started writing here only... written very few pieces before...
phir to sab milke likhte he mereko bhi gang me shamil Karo apniOriginally posted by: Potterhead_05
Oi poppiiiiieeeeee.... beautifully written girllll!!!!!!!
So graceful and touching...
P.S.: even i write poems, just ping me up and send yours pls...
I also started writing here only... written very few pieces before...
Me bhi to yhi likhna shuru ki 😆
This is beautiful! Please continue. I don't think anyone can ever get enough of Purvir.
Aw thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it, any improvements?