Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4JEBLFF7NJBCEMPU
Abhi to start hue 1 month bhi nahi hua and under scanner bhi aa gaya...😆
Ekta ka legend shows.....
Lo, chaalu hi kyu kiya tha,
acche khase concept ka kachra karne ke liye??🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Lo, chaalu hi kyu kiya tha,
acche khase concept ka kachra karne ke liye??🤣
😂😂😂
I haven’t watched this crappy show at all
it's a good laughter therapy you know🤣
Me too...😆
Just saw memes and random insta posts about it and literally can't stop laughing..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
it's a good laughter therapy you know🤣
When I see those faces itself the entire therapy goes away 😂😂
So that crap show is out of question 😂
Originally posted by: TYJ7PA5S3NTEFPW5
Me too...😆
Just saw memes and random insta posts about it and literally can't stop laughing..🤣🤣
I don’t even see those in my insta so I’m happy and i don’t want to see either
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Aise kaand to maine bhi bohot kiye😆
Mujhe laga Nisha ki tarah Dudh gas pe rakhke so gayi🤣🤣
Kasam se aaj kal to Partial Amnesia jaisi feelings aati hai🤪
Gas pe rakhke so gyi thi wo🤣🤣