Originally posted by: Savera84
This is so beautiful Shiri. I know you make lovely banners, but this is really lovely.
Cheers....
Thank you dear Raji 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
This is so beautiful Shiri. I know you make lovely banners, but this is really lovely.
Cheers....
Thank you dear Raji 🤗
Unless it's casino🤣
That is what I get from your every post🤷♀️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
That is what I get from your every post🤷♀️
This proves how suspicious his posts are🤣
Me knows😎Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Apt name for her😆
Those who are active here have said no ...so maybe inactive ones? But, maybe they are just being chhuparustam? Hard to guess😆
Chup!!
You dont have the right to say this😡
Baaki sab theek hai but haan I hope it isnt affecting your health jaana
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Those who are active here have said no ...so maybe inactive ones? But, maybe they are just being chhuparustam? Hard to guess😆
And you trust them when they say no? How naive are you?😳🤣