Originally posted by: Bibliophile68
Sorry to Barge in! But this thread is very entertaining! Lol!
B/w I am Kavya. Just started watching ghkkpm
hello kavya, am Chandana.. welcome to the forum ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bibliophile68
Sorry to Barge in! But this thread is very entertaining! Lol!
B/w I am Kavya. Just started watching ghkkpm
hello kavya, am Chandana.. welcome to the forum ❤️
Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku
why did you post this? agar virat ki offscreen biwi padaegi tho aaj hi uska virginity ka thapas toot jayaega😂😂😂😂🤷
🤣🤣🤣
no comments on this...🤣
Thank you Chandana❤️
Originally posted by: Bibliophile68
Sorry to Barge in! But this thread is very entertaining! Lol!
B/w I am Kavya. Just started watching ghkkpm
Hello Kavya
Virat bechara!
Ek vaadha baari padh gaya!
He keeps dropping hints for sai..
Sai be like .. mujhe pata hai virat sir .. ours is a deal marriage.
Tabh jaa kar vaada boy remembers that their marriage is a deal.
😆
Virat #sanskaarigoals
Originally posted by: Bibliophile68
Sorry to Barge in! But this thread is very entertaining! Lol!
B/w I am Kavya. Just started watching ghkkpm
Hey hi Kavya ,I am Shristhi . Welcome to the forum.🤗
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hey hi Kavya ,I am Shristhi . Welcome to the forum.🤗
Hi Shristhi. Thank you so much😊
Originally posted by: Bibliophile68
Virat bechara!
Ek vaadha baari padh gaya!
He keeps dropping hints for sai..
Sai be like .. mujhe pata hai virat sir .. ours is a deal marriage.
Tabh jaa kar vaada boy remembers that their marriage is a deal.
😆
But Sai and Pakhi didi both don't know that Vaada boy doesn't want deal marriage(as in he wants real one now) neither he wants to keep his vaada.🤣 And maybe this feeling will definitely grow after PD sir's taareef today about his wife.☺️
He wants Sai to treat her like his family
And he has no feelings for Pakhi(now,maybe never). But this guy says these sentences to didi in didi's room ,instead of saying it to his wife in his room(after closing door ofcourse).