Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know but i'll be inactive from mid April to mid May, then I'll be free.
Lets see when this games end then WD can decide on dates
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know but i'll be inactive from mid April to mid May, then I'll be free.
Lets see when this games end then WD can decide on dates

who is the killer 😡
🤣 wahi toh who is the killer? Kaun hai humara qatil
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 wahi toh who is the killer? Kaun hai humara qatil
Hamara nahi Emil ka
😆
Haan haan wahi 😆 emil ka qatil kaun
Shhh pm that to sheya, we cant say theories here. Edit karlo😳
🤣🤣 1 crore ka toh nahi but 150 bonus ka
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 1 crore ka toh nahi but 150 bonus ka
I think we need master mind like vikas to solve this 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I know but i'll be inactive from mid April to mid May, then I'll be free.
Even i will be less active from Mid April to Mid May