When will this game finish?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
When will this game finish?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
When will this game finish?
Mid march to end week of march
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sure twist and turns r gonna be fun, exciting for everyone
Yes yes after Shreya's game😳 maybe April beginning whats say?
If everything works, early April it is😉
If this game can finish in mid March then we could have the full sheep game start in mid March. I'd like the full game to start either mid March or mid May. I wont have much time in April.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mid march to end week of march
Mid march or mid may is my preference
Yay perfecto
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
If this game can finish in mid March then we could have the full sheep game start in mid march. I'd like the full game to start either mid march or mid may. I wont have much time in April.
Lets see how it goes.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Mid march or mid may is my preference
May will be too far
Wow that's great
I know but i'll be inactive from mid April to mid May, then I'll be free.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
May will be too far