Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
mazak mein i said my mutual that i ll kill you twitter thought i am threatening to murder
hey bhagwaan😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
mazak mein i said my mutual that i ll kill you twitter thought i am threatening to murder
hey bhagwaan😲
🤣 Forum games are time consuming humse behter kaun jaanta hai but i particapted in this because I can see you all here baaki i don't know whether i ll win or lose ( Waise seeing my poor detective skills I am gonna fail rather hard 🤣)Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You're always busy 😆 but good luck with your projects & glad that you get some time to pop into I-F 🥳
Nope, I'm not participating. Riddles & Puzzles are a bigger headache & more time consuming, but maybe in the future I might give it a go.
What?? Why is your Twitter account suspended??
Arre actually my close mutual Vagee she is here IF member also tagged 2 celebs whom I don't like in fav people toh I said in joke ki I ll kill her with that Twitter suspended in grounds i am threatening to murder
But I am not organising handling it over to anyone who wants to organise.
Hi I am back
You DO NOT do things that way Zeal
Hinaaa Behennnnnn 🥳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Congrats🥳
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Heya People xx❤️ I see a lot of familiar faces here🤗 and to those I don't know Hi as well! It's Sophs x just passing by x
Heya girl!
I hope you haven't forgotten me
it is not allowing me make another account also appeal karke karke thak gayi mein 😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
hey bhagwaan😲
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Congrats🥳
Thank you 😳
Sophieeee DarlingggOriginally posted by: Starry_Love
Heya People xx❤️ I see a lot of familiar faces here🤗 and to those I don't know Hi as well! It's Sophs x just passing by x
Hey Lexi
No I wouldn't forget you lovely. How u doin?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you 😳
Congratulations on the win dear💕