isko bolte hai teaser level pro max!😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isko bolte hai teaser level pro max!😎
That what I am saying not even 2 round and someone found Emil ka murderer 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal , has started his planning it seems , and I am waiting to see what it could be 😆
maybe how to punish the killer😈
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
That what I am saying not even 2 round and someone found Emil ka murderer 🤣
Kon hai woh
Zeal???
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I know one not of IST time zone, but not sure if they are up for hosting🤣
Ditudi Dhikra Host karegi?😅
I might think if I get some good ideasOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
aap hi karo😆Arziya had started one for Webseries forum, but no one signed up, I was excited for that one😭
Lets see
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
maybe how to punish the killer😈
Shibu , you didn't play Casino right ?
Wow 😲
So many game ideas
Count me in 😎
puchna padega😆