Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was up too, but you didnt tell me😭
You weren't , FB said you were online an hour ago 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was up too, but you didnt tell me😭
You weren't , FB said you were online an hour ago 🤣
Happy Birthday Nita 🥳🤗
now I am confused🤪 exactly what time did I go to sleep?😲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
now I am confused🤪 exactly what time did I go to sleep?😲
Probably 3 only 🤣, I forgot I opened FB on my way to work , I kept only saying I got up at 3 , but came online at 4 probably 😆
Sent all the answers😎😆
murder ko dhoond lo, phir aish hi aish hai🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
murder ko dhoond lo, phir aish hi aish hai🤣
Ye ek trap hai..mai nhi phasungi😆Murderer dhundhne ke baad bhi aage ke rounds me score karna hi padega😆