Barrister Babu

Rudhita SS || Finding Love || Chapter 12 - Apr 13 (On current Track)

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This is my first Short Story in this forum. So, if you like what you are reading please leave a comment and if you don’t like what you are reading, please leave a comment without throwing any chappals.😆

This story is my take on the current track. I wrote in a rush. Please be generous about any typos or mistakes you find. Thank you!🙏

Finding Love

Chapter 1 - Beginning of the End 

Chapter 2 - Consumed

Chapter 3 - Domino Effect

Chapter 4 - The Crack

Chapter 5 - Calm Vs Chaos

Chapter 6 - Tangled

Same events unfolding in Anirudh's Life

Chapter 7 - Confusion

Chapter 8 - Amiss

Chapter 9 - Close but Far

Chapter 10 - Conundrum   

Chapter 11 - Strife  

Chapter 12 - Affects and Effects

PS: Hi! I came across this writing format called hyper-link a while back and always wanted to try that. So, please bear with me as I make an attempt. From the next chapter, you will see the same events/days unfold in Anirudh's life(i.e. Story narrative from his side). And you will see both their narratives coming together towards the end.

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Minnu🤗🤗

Finally 👍🏼❤️

Res for now 😆

Hope thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Minnu🤗🤗

Finally 👍🏼❤️

Res for now 😆

Nimu❤️

You are already here🤗

Waiting to know your thoughts😃

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Minnu 🤗🤗

I will say just one thing - this is beautifully written. Loved it❤️

And, Nim, thank you for telling about Minnu's SS. 🤗

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Minnu🤗🤗❤️

First of all thanks for finally posting this wonderful story !! How come you thought of skipping it?🙄

Anyways I am glad you posted it🤗

It’s a beautiful piece of work yaar. From Bon’s childish possessiveness to her want to do something which could make her patibabu feels proud of her!! Your description of Bon’s emotions is very apt 👏 you described Bon very beautifully.. it’s a tendency for kids to attach someone very quickly and here too Bon did that .. for attached with krantikari didi .. but later the praises she heard from her patibabu for didi didn’t go well with her. Poor soul.. what must have she gone through thinking her patibabu can’t be proud of her!! Your description showed every emotions Bon must have felt !! 👏

Ani unintentionally hurt Bon’s feelings .. he didn’t know but he did and the funny thing is he didn’t know he hurt Bon  he asked Bon to set her life goal .. not to follow others .. that was a best advice he gave Bon!!

Bon baby is smart and lovable.. she couldn’t see other girl getting tortured like she did ! How smartly she made the girl understand about education!! You have put a base of Bon’s future women empowerment activities here minnu.. 👏 you showed this Bon is not only smart but intelligent too .. she smartly started teaching that girl under pretense of taking cooking classes from her😆 that’s a good excuse you used here minnu 👍🏼

Bon’s feelings of not liking krantikari didi or patibabu staying late outside or spending more time with this  didi- everything shows her teenage possessiveness for her patibabu .. and made her determined to do something !! And when ani heard her sharing her future plans and for shock of his life that her little wifey not only thought about being a social worker who will work for women empowerment but she has already started acting on it by teaching that girl!! Ani was proud and did was shocked and impressed .. and finally Bon breathe in relief that her patibabu is proud of her and all her worries went out of the window !! Such a beautiful soul you have  described here minnu❤️

Love this story.. ❤️❤️

is there any chance of getting a next part or it is only two shots ?

Waiting to read more stories from you minnu 🤗🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful take on the current track. Padhke maza aa gaya.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Res..!!😆

Will read both chapters and comment..😳

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely beautiful!!! ❤️❤️ I loved it so much. You described so amazingly all Bondu's feelings, her innocent jealousy of which she herself is not aware! 

🤗👍🏼 Extremely well written buddy!