Thank you 🤗.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you 🤗.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Aww Thank a lot Mishti 🤗, Can I make the wish to Shreya and see if she let me know who is the murderer 🤣.
And Not Belated Mishti , it been approximately 5 hours since it started .
belated birthday wish was for Prefect Shy 😆his bday is feb 28th
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
belated birthday wish was for Prefect Shy 😆his bday is feb 28th
Really 😲. Oh no , I missed it too 😆. And I was wondering who you were calling captain 🤣
@Bold: Sorry I am not familiar with who is who yet. Are you referring to Shreya?Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
Happy Birthday Nita🤗❤️ have a good one and stay blessed.make a wish that you get to know kaatil kaun🤣
Belated Happy Birthday Captain
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
@Bold: Sorry I am not familiar with who is who yet. Are you referring to Shreya?
Cheers....
Not Shreya .
Lockdown has been boring 😆 Can't wait for life to go back to normal.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How has lockdown been for you? I hope everyone gets vaccinated soon so we can start normal life again
Eating out was the best thing😆
I miss my burgers & doner kebabs. 😆
Happy Birthday Nita 🥳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m so surprisingly calm about this game, I don’t care enough to do excessive search or thinking.
Shreya don’t kill me pleej.
Don't worry. You'll end up pulling your hair out eventually. 😈
Just wait till I get free time , you will be the one pulling your hair out at my stupid theories 🤣