Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibu tum sach mein pagal ho yaar and one piece seriously. Too funny
Wo bhi adhi raat ko🤣Its almoat 3 am here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibu tum sach mein pagal ho yaar and one piece seriously. Too funny
Wo bhi adhi raat ko🤣Its almoat 3 am here😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m so surprisingly calm about this game, I don’t care enough to do excessive search or thinking.
Shreya don’t kill me pleej.
Or u r the one who have solved it n hence being so chilled😈
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m so surprisingly calm about this game, I don’t care enough to do excessive search or thinking.
Shreya don’t kill me pleej.
Shreya wont kill u..other members surely will🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibu tum sach mein pagal ho yaar and one piece seriously. Too funny
Aji thank you🙈 *pallu se muh chupaake runs away*
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m so surprisingly calm about this game, I don’t care enough to do excessive search or thinking.
Shreya don’t kill me pleej.
This I can vouch for. You haven't been hyper since the game started 😂
Ikr my goodness, isiliye boli one piece yaar🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kuch toh hai... Kuch toh hua hai...kuch ho gaya hai😏
Whatever🤣With this i realise u r younger to me😆I thought u r elder😛
I might come here late tomorrow, if I come. I've got 12 episodes to catch up on of my Fav TV show. Might attempt them all at once or split them over 2 days.
I've also got 2 & half hours of wrestling to watch too. Hooked on WWE 
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Whatever🤣With this i realise u r younger to me😆I thought u r elder😛
I have a driver's license, but if I was a guy I Indian law won't allow me to get married, wbu?🤔
Also, yeh realization kaise hua?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Whatever🤣With this i realise u r younger to me😆I thought u r elder😛
Arey she is young one😆 she n Lavy used to be youngest but now some r even younger then them🤣