Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo chalo
Now tell me your reaction to clues when you get them/got them
Did not get them yet
I know my reaction will be like this 🤪 🤯😖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo chalo
Now tell me your reaction to clues when you get them/got them
Did not get them yet
I know my reaction will be like this 🤪 🤯😖
Sorry guys I realized I missed a few PMs. The correct number of completed answers is 21.
She us asking Nina to read clues, it's helping only to some one like me who keeps on forgetting 🤷♂️
She is asking me who did not get clues yet 😂
Wohi toh pata lagana hai ky kon hai yeh shibu
Koi bawli si larki lagti hai.
lagao lagao, aur mile toh puchna kaahe maari Emil ko
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
lagao lagao, aur mile toh puchna kaahe maari Emil ko
Han han pochon gi aur nhi bataye gi toh sazaa bhi miley gi ussey
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
My new year resolution: find the 2 people who solved the case😎
This question is more important than murderer question
Got my clues 🤣. Poor Nita😆
Han han pochon gi aur nhi bataye gi toh sazaa bhi miley gi ussey
Usse toh phansi hogi🤣
Nita, Messenger Lite, now!🤣