Helloo Rimi 😛🤗
I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.
Where r u from?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Helloo Rimi 😛🤗
I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.
Where r u from?
heyyy rudy🤗 thank you
whr do u live?
Asfia
my name is Roshni but jaha bhi koi social media account hai, har jagah itzel hi hai😆 toh abb itzel bhi mujhe mera hi naam lgta hai😎
Hyderabad...🤗
Asfia
my name is Roshni but jaha bhi koi social media account hai, har jagah itzel hi hai😆 toh abb itzel bhi mujhe mera hi naam lgta hai😎
😂😂😂
Toh main bhi Itzel hi bulayungi tumhe😎
U r from Nepal?
Wrong post... I mean half post🤣
I'm from India 😃
Nice to see u here... i always wanted to visit Kathmandu
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Kal maine sone se pehle dekh li thi 😭
Sach bata sapne mai aya tha na yeh?
Aur kabuttar wala dance bhi karega😳👍🏼
Helloo guys! Mai Itzel hu aur mai AT ki kaafi time se silent reader hu, you guys have a great sense of humour😃 I love it.
Ps- aur jyada din chhupke rehne ka man nahi tha😆 Cheers! 🥳
Wah behen kabutar wala dance ko yaad karr rahi ho kya😳🤣
Hello itzel, welcome to AT. and thanks for the tarif. Achha kiya chuppi todh diya, we all will have fun taunting praising ani.
Btw, I am munia 🤗
Don't reply to every post, as you have only 11 posts per 24 hours as you are a newbie. you can react to every post👍🏼 that's not limited 😳