|Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#38~Bondita Ke Rakshak Babu|- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

64.1k

Users

17

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

Itzel65 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XVCHBNX465WTQEHX

Hi itzel ... i'm rimi 🤗

Welcome to AT🥳

Where r u from?

Helloo Rimi 😛🤗

I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.

Where r u from?

Itzel65 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Q2WGY2ROI4FIS4YR

Welcome to at🥳

I am monu.. you can call me rudy🤗

heyyy rudy🤗 thank you

whr do u live?

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I'm Asfia 😳

Itzel is ur name?

Itzel65 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I'm Asfia 😳

Itzel is ur name?

Asfia

my name is Roshni but jaha bhi koi social media account hai, har jagah itzel hi hai😆 toh abb itzel bhi mujhe mera hi naam lgta hai😎

GIUA3YDYPL5BYN7F thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itzel65

heyyy rudy🤗 thank you

whr do u live?

Hyderabad...🤗

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itzel65

Asfia

my name is Roshni but jaha bhi koi social media account hai, har jagah itzel hi hai😆 toh abb itzel bhi mujhe mera hi naam lgta hai😎

😂😂😂

Toh main bhi Itzel hi bulayungi tumhe😎

U r from Nepal?

GIUA3YDYPL5BYN7F thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Wrong post... I mean half post🤣

Edited by RUDY575 - 5 years ago
5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itzel65

Helloo Rimi 😛🤗

I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.

Where r u from?

I'm from India 😃

Nice to see u here... i always wanted to visit Kathmandu

EUS2TITIOPBGI6L7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: E5GYKQ5QKWNRVI4L

Kal maine sone se pehle dekh li thi 😭

Sach bata sapne mai aya tha na yeh?

EUS2TITIOPBGI6L7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itzel65

Aur kabuttar wala dance bhi karega😳👍🏼

Helloo guys! Mai Itzel hu aur mai AT ki kaafi time se silent reader hu, you guys have a great sense of humour😃 I love it.

Ps- aur jyada din chhupke rehne ka man nahi tha😆 Cheers! 🥳

Wah behen kabutar wala dance ko yaad karr rahi ho kya😳🤣

Hello itzel, welcome to AT. and thanks for the tarif. Achha kiya chuppi todh diya, we all will have fun taunting praising ani.

Btw, I am munia 🤗

Don't reply to every post, as you have only 11 posts per 24 hours as you are a newbie. you can react to every post👍🏼 that's not limited 😳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".