Found one more. Three left 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Found one more. Three left 🥳
Originally posted by: Minionite
Start with anything by Arthur Conan Doyle. Those are the real deal. Start with the short stories and then move into the novels. 😃
You see but you do not observe 😆
He is a damn good author...
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Two left 🥳
Now that's some good progress 💕
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Now that's some good progress 💕
Just one more Partner , and I asked Shreya for the hint 😆. Since it is free this round , why waste it 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Just one more Partner , and I asked Shreya for the hint 😆. Since it is free this round , why waste it 🤣
Well everything comes with a price Partner...
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol then go watch Penguins of Madagascar if you already haven't. He voices a character in that. 😉
Hmm...
I guess I will keep it in my watchlist...coz I still haven't finished half shows I thought I would😆
Books take all my time
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera dimag toh IF tour karte karte hi kharab ho Gaya 😭
Next round k clues tou mile bhi nahi
Main phirse late ho jaungi dekhna 😒
search karne se pehle clues ko dus baar padke samajh lena chahie tha😆
bas ek baar padke andhere mein teer marne chale gaye toh aisa hi hota hain. dobara aise galti mat karo.😛
Jabtak soch samajh kar solve kiya kuch haasil nahi hua mujheOriginally posted by: hasini009
search karne se pehle clues ko dus baar padke samajh lena chahie tha😆
bas ek baar padke andhere mein teer marne chale gaye toh aisa hi hota hain. dobara aise galti mat karo.😛
Ab andhere main teer chalaya toh kuch laga ki solve ho raha hai🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jabtak soch samajh kar solve kiya kuch haasil nahi hua mujhe
Ab andhere main teer chalaya toh kuch laga ki solve ho raha hai🤣
jab dhundne ki area kam hain, it works out. but what if clues spread throughout the social media?😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
jab dhundne ki area kam hain, it works out. but what if clues spread throughout the social media?😆
When that time comes...