Someone here was saying ki garima ko ml pe focus ni karna chahiye ...
Dekho writers ne Dono hero ko gayab kar diya🤣
Sab stalk karte hai for sure
I dont think it is like that. More likely that she accidentally hurt him and then realised Pramod hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Someone here was saying ki garima ko ml pe focus ni karna chahiye ...
Dekho writers ne Dono hero ko gayab kar diya🤣
Sab stalk karte hai for sure
I dont think it is like that. More likely that she accidentally hurt him and then realised Pramod hai
yeah, I doubt she deliberately attacked him also ...Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dont think it is like that. More likely that she accidentally hurt him and then realised Pramod hai
lol pr I wonder k Kya hua tha...
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dont think it is like that. More likely that she accidentally hurt him and then realised Pramod hai
Well this scene is after their alliance got fixed . Night sequence hai 🤪... Private mei bulane peetegi
lol pr I wonder k Kya hua tha...
Alliance got fixed of sumod by Dp and mini. So I guess susheela beats him
Kya mara hai ... And caption dekha
We celebrate...🤣biwi se peetne ke baad koun celebrate karta hai
Pramod 😆
yeah, I doubt she deliberately attacked him also ...
Galti se mistake ho gaya 😛
Well this scene is after their alliance got fixed . Night sequence hai 🤪...
Private mei bulane peetegi
Aye yaar..galti ho gayi usse 🤔
But bahot bura pita hai chota haddi🤣ya yeh bhi ho sakta hai he tries to be romantic and usne koot diya ho 🤪
Acha..