yep, they released the music video few days ago...tbh, acting was average lol but the. song was good
I know 😆
I never watch the videos, I am always only about the song ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yep, they released the music video few days ago...tbh, acting was average lol but the. song was good
I know 😆
I never watch the videos, I am always only about the song ❤️
same same..booster wala feels aata h lolOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
I know 😆
I never watch the videos, I am always only about the song ❤️
Do you know upcoming sequence kya hai ? Susheela beating pramod 🤣
Aur source Mini Chautala ki ig aka Karuna Verma ke posts. I m excited why and how she will beat as in off pic he has got bruises in nose and face
Do you know upcoming sequence kya hai ? Susheela beating pramod 🤣
Aur source Mini Chautala ki ig aka Karuna Verma ke posts. I m excited why and how she will beat as in off pic he has got bruises in nose and face
Tune kal bol diya aur aaj sach ho gaya? Kya fast hai ye log..Twitter pe stalk kiya kya humko?
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Tune kal bol diya aur aaj sach ho gaya? Kya fast hai ye log..Twitter pe stalk kiya kya humko?
Lol 3 din pehle ka post dali hai mini chautala but pramod toh peetne wala tha kabhi na kabhi🤣
Kya mara hai ... And caption dekha
We celebrate...🤣biwi se peetne ke baad koun celebrate karta hai
Lol 3 din pehle ka post dali hai mini chautala but pramod toh peetne wala tha kabhi na kabhi🤣
Reverse stalking ho gaya phir toh 🤣
Someone here was saying ki garima ko ml pe focus ni karna chahiye ... Dekho writers ne Dono hero ko gayab kar diya🤣
Sab stalk karte hai for sure