I used to think ki riddle solving thread mein itni kya baat ho rhi ki 4th thread banani padi...now i get it...kitni bakaiti hoti h yahan🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I used to think ki riddle solving thread mein itni kya baat ho rhi ki 4th thread banani padi...now i get it...kitni bakaiti hoti h yahan🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
I used to think ki riddle solving thread mein itni kya baat ho rhi ki 4th thread banani padi...now i get it...kitni bakaiti hoti h yahan🤣🤣
Ab itni confusing riddles padhne ke baad kahin to frustration nikalenge na🤣🤣
10th😅😅 icse

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ab itni confusing riddles padhne ke baad kahin to frustration nikalenge na🤣🤣
Ofc🤣🤣🤣
Solved one more . Four down , Six to go 🥳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Solved one more . Four down , Six to go 🥳
Woohoo🥳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If there is one thing I am obsessed with about Benedict Cumberbatch then I guess its his voice and that accent
Man...it just feels so good
Lol then go watch Penguins of Madagascar if you already haven't. He voices a character in that. 😉
Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
Pls do read then... Ron's character has been kinda butchered... showing him as comic relief and always eating in the bg...😭
Plus giving away Ron's dialogues to Hermione (i love her too still...)
Give it a read you'll know😊
Seriously it was so annoying! The worst was the third movie. They completely butchered that one.
Apparently there is a TV show in the works. Where each season will be one book and each episode will show a few chapters at a time.