I still hv my grudges against him... however much he loved Lily...koi na.. he was a good guy..❤️👉👈🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I still hv my grudges against him... however much he loved Lily...koi na.. he was a good guy..❤️👉👈🙃
Thank you Hinna BehenOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Youi can find awida in Pak forum she is always there. Or pm her😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You have to check the series
The whole book series
Like its ahmazing
Ofcourse like all books it does have some parts which you wish were different
But in all honesty its just perfect
Dont tempt me😆i m caught up wid many things so currently i cant read it for now..
And he is my favourite character😆Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
I still hv my grudges against him... however much he loved Lily...koi na.. he was a good guy..❤️👉👈🙃
Should I be glad I dont have siblings
Aise behen bhai se behtar toh dushman hai
Atleast pata hai ki they are not supporting you
Jab samay mile tab padh lena...Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Dont tempt me😆i m caught up wid many things so currently i cant read it for now..
Me will be waiting<3
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Should I be glad I dont have siblings
Aise behen bhai se behtar toh dushman hai
Atleast pata hai ki they are not supporting you
Gaali dena allowed nhi nhi toh patani kya sunati VaiPri ko main... kisi din revari jaake uthwa lungi dono.ko....😈
Ek kaam agar accha kiya dono ne it's just unki shaadi ke time we got loadssss of purvir scenes... I and a few friends wrote so many os and ss😆
I will specially PM u nd Jiya telling that i hv started it or read 1st part😆
Yes even Sandy and maroon
Only knows about Awida she is doing well. I hope baki bhi achy hoon.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I will specially PM u nd Jiya telling that i hv started it or read 1st part😆
Pls do.. I'll be waitin'❤️