Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
best post 😎 bonus points waale 2 logon tumhe paap lagega itni jaldi solve kiya😡
To be honest I wish to know their wrong answers 🤣
It can be extremely helpful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
best post 😎 bonus points waale 2 logon tumhe paap lagega itni jaldi solve kiya😡
To be honest I wish to know their wrong answers 🤣
It can be extremely helpful
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
💔 haan yaar i hope they dont do well in rounds😒
Or we do better in next rounds👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello Hello.🤗
Hello ji sanam hum aa gaye aaj phir dil le ke..
( cz dimaag vacation pe chala gaya 🤪)
Let me make it clear...
I am not one of those 2 people to guess the murderer and I am not the murderer...😆
🤣🤣
Hi Darshi🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello Hello.🤗
Hello ji sanam hum aa gaye aaj phir dil le ke..
( cz dimaag vacation pe chala gaya 🤪)
Let me make it clear...
I am not one of those 2 people to guess the murderer and I am not the murderer...😆
Its ok, last round mein win the bp and beat the 2 people at the game😎
Yes yes that we will do😈
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hayeee mujhe bhi dede🤣
Badle mein mujhe kya milega?🤔
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello Hello.🤗
Hello ji sanam hum aa gaye aaj phir dil le ke..
( cz dimaag vacation pe chala gaya 🤪)
Let me make it clear...
I am not one of those 2 people to guess the murderer and I am not the murderer...😆
Muhje pata tha Darshi murderer aur fastest detective nhi hai
Dost fail ho toh dukh hota hain. Dost first aaye toh jyada dukh hota hain.

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
When i started reading it i was like here came one topper🤣
Btw hi Darshi🤗
Hi Rashi 🤗
🤣 Kaahe ki topper re..
Top floor khaali ho gaya mera guess karne mein.. 🤣
The 2 people rn: Ekdam se waqt badla, haalat badle, jazbaat badle😭😭😭