Originally posted by: Minionite
Exactly. Last round bps are not related to murderer. But that's all I'll say. 😎
Aapko 10 Cadbury Silk mil jaaye yahin duaa hai meri
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Minionite
Exactly. Last round bps are not related to murderer. But that's all I'll say. 😎
Aapko 10 Cadbury Silk mil jaaye yahin duaa hai meri
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aapko 10 Cadbury Silk mil jaaye yahin duaa hai meri
Hayeee mujhe bhi dede🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Future rounds have lots of points and are tougher. So it does even out. I actually played out several scenarios on Excel when deciding bonus points. It is possible for someone to get 200 bonus points and still lose.
best post 😎 bonus points waale 2 logon tumhe paap lagega itni jaldi solve kiya😡
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
best post 😎 bonus points waale 2 logon tumhe paap lagega itni jaldi solve kiya😡
Humari haye lagegi unlog ko😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Humari haye lagegi unlog ko😆
Haye lage ya bye points to mil gaye na😒
Originally posted by: Minionite
Exactly. Last round bps are not related to murderer. But that's all I'll say. 😎
☺️suno bollywood questions rakhna okay..don't tell anyone I suggested🤣
Hello Hello.🤗
Hello ji sanam hum aa gaye aaj phir dil le ke..
( cz dimaag vacation pe chala gaya 🤪)
Let me make it clear...
I am not one of those 2 people to guess the murderer and I am not the murderer...😆
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
best post 😎 bonus points waale 2 logon tumhe paap lagega itni jaldi solve kiya😡
hum bhi badla lenge unse😎 Apna time aayega😎
💔 haan yaar i hope they dont do well in rounds😒
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello Hello.🤗
Hello ji sanam hum aa gaye aaj phir dil le ke..
( cz dimaag vacation pe chala gaya 🤪)
Let me make it clear...
I am not one of those 2 people to guess the murderer and I am not the murderer...😆
When i started reading it i was like here came one topper🤣
Btw hi Darshi🤗