Originally posted by: hasini009
Number announce kardo madam. sabko pata chalega hum kitne peeche/aage hai, game mein😆
Arre baba fine. 2 people have gotten bonus points so far.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
Number announce kardo madam. sabko pata chalega hum kitne peeche/aage hai, game mein😆
Arre baba fine. 2 people have gotten bonus points so far.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Not that fav, we had practicals and viva🤣
Humse toh accha hi hai😆

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Toh mat jaao🤣
or you mean mat aao🤣
Tujhse itna pyaar jo hai is thread ko☺️
I am good, just keeping busy with my shows and books😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
or you mean mat aao🤣
Your words, not mine
To the ones who solved the case, how does it feel to be God, Shreya and Sherlock's fav person and have 150-200 points?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
To the ones who solved the case, how does it feel to be God, Shreya and Sherlock's fav person and have 150-200 points?
how did they solve it in the first place 😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
how did they solve it in the first place 😂
Even I want to know, even I want to know... *Fades away in self pity and madness of solving a murder*
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Even I want to know, even I want to know... *Fades away in self pity and madness of solving a murder*
chill maaro...tab tak promo dekho of Sony new show ishq par zor nahi