Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Amazing riddles Shreya... can guess a few within mins😉
How's it going people?
I found three so far 🤣. So you can say good but not so great meanwhile Partner, WD , Shibu and Soni all found them last night itself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Amazing riddles Shreya... can guess a few within mins😉
How's it going people?
I found three so far 🤣. So you can say good but not so great meanwhile Partner, WD , Shibu and Soni all found them last night itself
I am toh actually in shock at WD's speedOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I found three so far 🤣. So you can say good but not so great meanwhile Partner, WD , Shibu and Soni all found them last night itself
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I found three so far 🤣. So you can say good but not so great meanwhile Partner, WD , Shibu and Soni all found them last night itself
It's great on your part Nita... you aren't well acquainted with ITV so it's pretty good👍🏼
Wow that's amazing... good luck to y'all🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am toh actually in shock at WD's speed
She must have lost the patience after waiting to send last in first round 😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's great on your part Nita... you aren't well acquainted with ITV so it's pretty good👍🏼
Wow that's amazing... good luck to y'all🤗
That what I am telling myself too 😆. Finding three is surprising enough
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
That what I am telling myself too 😆. Finding three is surprising enough
It's goody good... keep it up👍🏼
Next Thread Link everyone
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/hollywood/5211891/being-holmes-solve-the-murder-thread-5