Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Really?? I'm glad to know🤣
Yes , Slow and steady catch the murderer is my new Phrase 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Really?? I'm glad to know🤣
Yes , Slow and steady catch the murderer is my new Phrase 😆
I'm also following this🤣
Btw, All the best 😆❤️
apko kya pata hai, kya nahi . previous pages mein dekh liya maine🤣
Konsa naya popular comedy show Shuru hua hai
Sab toh off air ho gaye
Originally posted by: hasini009
apko kya pata hai, kya nahi . previous pages mein dekh liya maine🤣
😅
*Insert bald guy in stadium gif*
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Konsa naya popular comedy show Shuru hua hai
Sab toh off air ho gaye
Comedy Investigation with Shreya, only on India Forums'. IMDB rating of show 7/10
I watch most of the suspense and scary shows. Still I am not able to find scary show which has launched 10 years ago and still running
Amazing riddles Shreya... can guess a few within mins😉
How's it going people?
Ask Senior that you are unable to find one clue and hence require a hint