Hint use karleGiving up can't find 4th 🤷♂️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hint use karleGiving up can't find 4th 🤷♂️
Don't go sequence wise.. 😛 I will be sending only 9 maybe.. Coz one of the middle ones is taking lot of time.. 😅
Obviously not , I mean Three riddles not 1,2 and 3 🤣. If I went like that then I will get stuck on one and won't be able to solve others
Zeal , do you ever read the post fully , Shreya said you can ask two hints , Either the forum or the thread if you know the forum
@Zeal : PM to Shreya asking for a hint
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously not , I mean Three riddles not 1,2 and 3 🤣. If I went like that then I will get stuck on one and won't be able to solve others
Ladki seyani hai👍
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal , do you ever read the post fully , Shreya said you can ask two hints , Either the forum or the thread if you know the forum
And they will cost you in future🤣
Abhi translate karke do Mandy ko😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
It's ok, anyways the clues are making us cry and the riddles are making you cry😆 we are in this, together🤣
Well I do have to cry for both
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal , do you ever read the post fully , Shreya said you can ask two hints , Either the forum or the thread if you know the forum
I noticed date and time and then went directly to riddles😅 now that you and Alexia pointed read the full post.. Minionite should put such stuff in bold letters. 😅