Guys... where is the new EDT?
I m not able to find it in the forum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys... where is the new EDT?
I m not able to find it in the forum
same yr...Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
meri be..pehle dimaag mein kth he kayal aaya....π€ͺ
Kya hoga humara...π€£
Meri jaan leke rahega ye banda sirf smile karke

kahaπ€£π sorry
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Guys... where is the new EDT?
I m not able to find it in the forum
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155985533
Here you go
kaha sunna chati hai...π€ͺOriginally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
kahaπ€£π sorry
We are gone caseπ€£π€£π€£
ye woh khoon chusni ke time ka hai.. .. Woh aapne sense mein nahi hai..π€£Originally posted by: .shivi396
WTH is this evenπ€ͺπ€£π€£π€£
Are yaarπ
I thought those are his pony tailsπ€£
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
ye woh khoon chusni ke time ka hai.. .. Woh aapne sense mein nahi hai..π€£
But the editing was level higherπ€£π€£