ahhaann nice congrats 🥳Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I’m on cloud 9 amar liked my comment on his IG🙈
what did you commented
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ahhaann nice congrats 🥳Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I’m on cloud 9 amar liked my comment on his IG🙈
what did you commented
gossh🤣 Aapne nostalgia me daal Diya mujhe Di 🤣yeh sab harkate to Roz ki thi hum dosto ki 🤣
even i don't know how to post pictures 😳Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I even have screenshot of it I don’t know how to share it?
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
finally hi mr gya.. km se km ek musibt se jaan chhuti ab dusri jail chhutegi bs ab usko haridwar bhej do ... o bhi shant hum bhi shant... vrna uske rehte haweli me shanti na reh pavegi
Suvaha un done kiliye!! 😆 Ab sirf Anjali hai, usko bhi kahi bhejdo, toh purvir ki romance main koi kebab ka haddi nahi hoga 🤣
yeh to mereko bhi nhi pata Di 🙄 mene try Kiya tha share Karne Ka to gadbad ho Gaya tha ask ziva Di unhe pata hoga 🤔Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I even have screenshot of it I don’t know how to share it?
@amar upadhyay loving ur acting
Originally posted by: PriAmAddiction
even i don't know how to post pictures 😳
I think if u copy that pic abd paste it here from laptop
Also image sharing upload and can share too.
First one is easy
Originally posted by: PriAmAddiction
honestly mujhe toh usse nafrath hogaii day 1 se hi 🤣 pata ni q per woh kabhi acha laga hi nhi na on screen na offscreen 😆 vaipri mein waise bhi mujhe interest ni h aur na kabhi hoga 🤣 purvir matters to me thats it 😎❤️
Sadia 🙌
Even I don't like Anjali at all! Mujhe sirf jungle family, mein interest hai...aur of course Tauji mein😆
Sach mein? 🤣🤣
I seem to have missed this discussion
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Welcome to the forum dear I’m mini ur name?
My name is Aditya 😳
Thanks for welcome 😳