Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
lene ko kuch nahi par ye phone abhi be chal raha hai... Jab tak pure tarah destroy na ho tab tak maan nahi karega new phone lena ka🙈😅
🤣🤣🤣 omggggg 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
lene ko kuch nahi par ye phone abhi be chal raha hai... Jab tak pure tarah destroy na ho tab tak maan nahi karega new phone lena ka🙈😅
🤣🤣🤣 omggggg 😆
mein new phone isiliye liya kyu ke mera previous phone blackout hoga aachanak se... 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 omggggg 😆
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
mein new phone isiliye liya kyu ke mera previous phone blackout hoga aachanak se... 🤣
Omgggg🤣 tumhara bas chale toh kabhi phone hi na change karo
Haha hi5😛
true🙈Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omgggg🤣 tumhara bas chale toh kabhi phone hi na change karo
Round 2 came and some people may have solved the crime already and I haven’t even read the story itself. What’s going on here??

I’m so failing this game. 😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Round 2 came and some people may have solved the crime already and I haven’t even read the story itself. What’s going on here??
I’m so failing this game. 😭😭😭😭😭
And the map guy is here, u will need map of IF for round 2🤣
It’s not my time so best of luck everyone who’s doing good. 👏👏
I think I will give up instead, I don’t think I have the time to look all these forums and threads. 😭😭Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
And the map guy is here, u will need map of IF for round 2🤣
Map guy’s my friend. ❤️❤️