Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
how many people are phodofying theri eyes searching every forum🤣
I found few..bas link dhundhne baki hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
how many people are phodofying theri eyes searching every forum🤣
I found few..bas link dhundhne baki hai😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I finished 6(ish)😆
after an hour, mujeh saare riddles rat jaayenge and after naother hour, ek ek karke chamkenge answers (past mein experience kiya hai)
Found 2 more😅
This is me After reading the riddles

Done with all the ten
Must say I feel good
Man !
This is so tough

Hello Dosto ❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Once we send the post links/name of thre thread+page number, are we getting more clues to break our heads on?
Yep to solve the murderer and the motive. 😎
are we in some sort of race🤣 then I finished another🤣
helloji🤗
yeah wala kab khatam honge.. mereko agle koi new game mein khellnaa hain 🥺