These hints
Are they only for this round?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
These hints
Are they only for this round?
Then I am only looking for oneOriginally posted by: Minionite
The tag will read either one. Important Documents or Important Notes.
❤️
Dildar wohi hote hai jo jeet chuke hote hai.. lgta hai aap ne case solve kar liya 😛
kar liya hota toh trophy nahi deti main..🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then I am only looking for one
Yes the hints are only for this round.
Yep each thread will have one tag. Not both.
Luttan is also punjabi only jitna mujhe pata hai 🤔
Nahi I was saying that I am done with 9 riddles and only one is leftOriginally posted by: Minionite
Yes the hints are only for this round.
Yep each thread will have one tag. Not both.
how many people are phodofying theri eyes searching every forum🤣
Once we send the post links/name of thre thread+page number, are we getting more clues to break our heads on?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
how many people are phodofying theri eyes searching every forum🤣
I knew one padhte hi and I knew where to look and found it. 😅
But bakiyo ka mere ko koi idea nhi
I knew one padhte hi and I knew where to look and found it. 😅
But bakiyo ka mere ko koi idea nhi
I finished 6(ish)😆
after an hour, mujeh saare riddles rat jaayenge and after naother hour, ek ek karke chamkenge answers (past mein experience kiya hai)