Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Definitely not by mistake 🤣
I knew it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Definitely not by mistake 🤣
I knew it 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Even I'm with you🤣
But the problem is I need motivation to write now🤪
If that's the case then even I need a motivation 🤣
Andeeeee
When will you come back 😒😭
Anyone here ....🙄🙄
Or all forgot about CC 😏😏
No one 🥺
Ok then bye 😔
Sorry but I can't give that now I am not yet ready with it's plot and also I have to consider other stories too which is still on break and also I'm continuously getting request for those and it's been approx two months I'm saying will give but didn't gave till now so thinking to give others first then this one .... Hope you would wait for it 🙃🙃
Yes complete the other story and come back to good or bad...
Yeah it's been really so long.
When will she come😒
I was watching a movie😆
I'm here. But I guess you're not😆
I may disappear too now🤪
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yes complete the other story and come back to good or bad...
Yeah trying for that only but as I have not touched it for long time so finding little difficulty to continue so can't say when I'll give next update 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️