Phir kab miloge?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That u do
Okieee byeee now. Have a good day to india walo n goodnight to canada/us walo😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Phir kab miloge?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That u do
Okieee byeee now. Have a good day to india walo n goodnight to canada/us walo😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Oops sorry Nita. I was not playing with you just provided simple Hindi translation to zeal’s punjabi 😆
N sorry for confusion but me and Soni are fraternal twins.. 😆❤️
Well It good to have someone who can translate every language to me 😆, I didn't even know it was Punjabi until Partner post 🤣. I am the most cluless one here , if Zeal keep continuing this I might have to talk with him in Tamil 🤣
Alright everyone me taking your leave my arm has started hurting now.. 🥺🥺
N I just remembered I have to do the dishes 🤪😭
See ya all later if I am awake..🤗
Its one thing to have prideZeal ko drama award nahi drama award ko Zeal award naam de dena chaiye..
On that note I sign off
And its other to be delusional
Self-obsessed aadmi...drama queens idhar bhar ke hai...
Tu itna overconfident kaise hai?🤔
That sounds goodOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Well It good to have someone who can translate every language to me 😆, I didn't even know it was Punjabi until Partner post 🤣. I am the most cluless one here , if Zeal keep continuing this I might have to talk with him in Tamil 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its one thing to have pride
And its other to be delusional
Self-obsessed aadmi...drama queens idhar bhar ke hai...
Tu itna overconfident kaise hai?🤔
Kadi te hass bol ve na Jin Sadi rol ve...
Joke tha Soniye.. hass leya kar kadi ta..
Kadi te hass bol ve na Jin Sadi rol ve...
Joke tha Soniye.. hass leya kar kadi ta..
Kabhi toh hans le na (aage kya bola?🤔) Aap punjabi ho?
You didnt know?Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kabhi toh hans le na (aage kya bola?🤔) Aap punjabi ho?
Zeal is Punjabi
Soniye suits Soni more...
Kadi te hass bol ve na Jin Sadi rol ve...
Joke tha Soniye.. hass leya kar kadi ta..
Mujhe Alexia hi bula tu...
On a seriousnote Zeal life hasnt given me much reasons to have a laugh in past one year so it can be a reason I didnt understand😆
Mujhe neend naa aaye...
Mujhe neend naa aaye mujhe chain naa aaye
Mujhe Emil ka murderer sataaye...
Naa jaane kahaan woh kho gaya..
Naa jaane mujhe dikh na raha..🤪