It means the settlers haven’t yet started to settle and make it a village but robbers came first..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
It means the settlers haven’t yet started to settle and make it a village but robbers came first..🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
For a moment I thought this is Soni playing with me by typing translation and writing something I can't understand 🤣. You got the same DP and now confusing me
🤣 i would never do that to u Nita sweets😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
It means the settlers haven’t yet started to settle and make it a village but robbers came first..🤣
Translation doesnt have that raw emotion.
Bhai tere emotions ke chakkar main Nita might get confused
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have my way with words!😎 {Typical Slytherin trait}
That u do
Okieee byeee now. Have a good day to india walo n goodnight to canada/us walo😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
For a moment I thought this is Soni playing with me by typing translation and writing something I can't understand 🤣. You got the same DP and now confusing me
Oops sorry Nita. I was not playing with you just provided simple Hindi translation to zeal’s punjabi 😆
N sorry for confusion but me and Soni are fraternal twins.. 😆❤️
Maybe but atleast I understand it then remain clueless 😆
Zeal ko drama award nahi drama award ko Zeal award naam de dena chaiye..
On that note I sign off

I know primary level wali angrezi hai .. kya kare hum gujju medium wale hai..🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That u do
Okieee byeee now. Have a good day to india walo n goodnight to canada/us walo😆
Good night Soni
All the best for new round👍🏼😆