Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Because of her laziness she is not going to complete soon..
That's known to everyone..🤣
This is the reason I said waiting 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Because of her laziness she is not going to complete soon..
That's known to everyone..🤣
This is the reason I said waiting 🤪
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Anyone is here....
Like always I'm here only but will go soon 😆
Like always I'm here only but will go soon 😆
Is your exam is scheduled...
Shivi where you went... 🕵♀️
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Is your exam is scheduled...
Not yet 😣😣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Shivi where you went... 🕵♀️
Just wandering in the house as am not feeling like studying
Hey my favourite guyssss
Read 👍🏼
Eagerly waiting for next and also for godfather...try to make it sooner 🙃🙃
Finally I updated this one 🥳
MY AMUL BABY
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155974129
I totally lost the track so don't know what I have written it's totally changed from what I have thought back then.... Hope it is bearable...🤞🏻🤞🏻
Keep waiting for the next chapter " SEARCH ENDS "