it gets better every year 😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it gets better every year 😀
he was the guy every girl had a crush on 😅 even without knowing hahha
there were some monkeys during QH2 shoot India phase. He didn't post huh
🤗welcome backOriginally posted by: weirdladki
I am here to properly reply to everyone. Pardon me for being late. I was busy celebrating his birthday on IG. Now I'm back to my home ❤️
🤗cant wait to be alreadyOriginally posted by: weirdladki
Gonna read from 2nd page. I'm so so so happy to be here Yayay. Though the day ended it's just another round the sun till we're here again 😍
This is what hardwork looks like!Originally posted by: weirdladki
39!!!! Looks not a day over 29!!! 😍😍😍😍
And thank you! Proud of all of us! We worked so hard and now we're here 😍😍😍😍
well done Wmaldives!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow beautiful setting for ksg bday
16th of Feb!!! You remember the dates!Originally posted by: weirdladki
This is such a festival!! I'm so grateful I gotta be a small part of it since the 16th of Feb only 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Well now you will be by default all the years. Even if your husband says no. 🤟
I did not much come on. You did 80% of it. 😅
Thanks for reminding me I really appreciate it😒👎🏼👎🏼👏👏👏👏