And we crossed 100 pages 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And we crossed 100 pages 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
thu thu thu thu virtual kaala teeka ⚫🍋🌶️Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I absolutely love that they do this ritual every year and I am so happy that they were able to fulfil it this time as well
#MonkeyLove always ❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oye hoyeeee ❤️ armaan our love
I know I also love that ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
The adrenaline rush is finally going down 😆
I know right!!! Man you worked so hard!! Love you lots! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
😆🤣🤣
More Armaan omg loving it
kya look hai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Cake cutting is like a ritual on his birthday
@iamksgofficialmay you get everything that you wish for and everything that we wish for you! The greatest of all To the best ever person, angel,artist,entertainer, and OUR LIFE #HappyBirthdayKaranSinghGrover HAPPY BIRTHDAY KSG ~ FC
Our sweetest FC 😍😍😍 I wish I had cut a cake but I ate 3 chocolates instead 😂
🤣 armaan's expression hayeee
Hayyeee so so so beautiful!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Erica fans also wished. https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpuCf6hdfC/?igshid=3rp5o8f15l73
Good to see her fans also wishing KSG❤️