Is BB14 so successful ?

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean literally ? till the challengers came in, boy it was snoozefest.  Nikki and Rahul both are being chased by local media.

Itna toh India Idol ke time bhi nahi hua..

It is unbelievable.. I have personally seen Dipika Kakkar at a local mall after BB12 but no one photographer or journalist seemed to be around. ..Akeli thi

Even Nikki is getting lot of coverage ? Jasmin ko airport mein rok diya..aur Mumbai domestic airport frequent flyers do not tolerate this circus, they just start screaming..Jasmin was pretty anxious and made way for the others to go..

Have these guys paid the media to cover them or BB14 is a hit ? Trp toh bekar tha..all saas bahu serials took over this season..

Twitter mein RaRu ke fans abhi abhi bhi bhawal kar rehe hain..

Yeh kya ho raha hai..

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Haniaa_xx/status/1364640883749093381?s=19

Waiting for Rubina to step out..to know the real picture 🧐

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Come out of bubble world, Rubina has won with big big margin.

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: WoZindagi

Come out of bubble world, Rubina has won with big big margin.

I don't live in a bubble.. Currently residing in a city called Mumbai where nobody gives a damn to TV celebs.

Everything changed after BB13, the media is still showering all its attention on  Sid, Asim and Shehnaaz even after a year..This season is nothing in comparison to previous one.

its shocking that media personnel are running after the finalists.

Hence this post.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Last season set the standard, i don't think it will ever be surpassed. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Forget the contestants who were in the house for so long...I saw an article earlier that said the words "Bigg Boss fame Sara Gurpal" 

HUH???😲

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/raghavs-take-big-idea-4-quick-solution-for-the-land-bottleneck  https://gumlet.assettype.com/thequint/2015-05/404252d0-0a58-4f1a-b4d4-eccd10b3aae0/RB%20BIG%20IDEA%20EP%204_HEROIMAGE.jpg  Raghav ...

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Forget the contestants who were in the house for so long...I saw an article earlier that said the words "Bigg Boss fame Sara Gurpal" 

HUH???😲

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/raghavs-take-big-idea-4-quick-solution-for-the-land-bottleneck  https://gumlet.assettype.com/thequint/2015-05/404252d0-0a58-4f1a-b4d4-eccd10b3aae0/RB%20BIG%20IDEA%20EP%204_HEROIMAGE.jpg  Raghav ...

Aare yeh kya tha ?? Sab ne media aur PR agents ko paise deke rakha ...I mean is It just a publicity stunt.

This season is nothing in comparison to the previous one..

josh135 thumbnail

Ya man it is successful. Rubina, Abhinav, Nikki, Rkv, Aly, Rakhi have won lot of hearts and fans. Last season was good coz of shehnaz funny antics. I personally never liked sid or asim fights it was boring and loud that I couldn’t hear half the things.

This season I personally loveddddd Rubina & Abhinav. Such ppl were refreshing to see. There overall journey was tremendous and i felt there was a bit of meaningful essence in the show because of them only. This is my opinion & i dont care what others say. Usually i find BB crappy and timepass but first time after watching the show i feel inspired by the couple. Literally felt they are the best humans i have ever seen on BB.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

They will chase these contestants and then after 2-3 months they will forget about them or chase them less 😅

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I don't live in a bubble.. Currently residing in a city called Mumbai where nobody gives a damn to TV celebs.

Everything changed after BB13, the media is still showering all its attention on  Sid, Asim and Shehnaaz even after a year..This season is nothing in comparison to previous one.

its shocking that media personnel are running after the finalists.

Hence this post.

LMAO...don't worry...the ones who think that fixed winner Rubina's win is organic are the ones who are inside a bubble....😆

I think ...even though this was a shitty season and TRPs were so low that they had to call an army of challengers and we all could see the difference it made.....but still BB just ended...so its normal for the paps to follow the BB HMs....I am sure when Rubina goes out she will also be followed by paps....normal hai...😆