Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
🤣 interesting
Very interesting😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
🤣 interesting
Very interesting😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mein vahi soch rahi thi ki how come Soni forgot it😆
🤣 🤣🤣
I keep reading this name too other than Ridz Ridhima n I Have no idea about who's this Half Emily Blunt..
Jiska murder kiya aapne😒
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
He is stalking😆 i see his reaction to my post
I don't check my notifs isliye missed it... looks like I have to run😆
I keep reading this name too other than Ridz Ridhima n I Have no idea about who's this Half Emily Blunt..
U dont know emil😲 jiska murder kiya tumne🤣
Tu ye team beam chod Riddle solve kr pehle late lateef..
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't check my notifs isliye missed it... looks like I have to run😆
Yes run like the wind
"Insert forrest gump running gif"

I keep reading this name too other than Ridz Ridhima n I Have no idea about who's this Half Emily Blunt..
Emil jo mara pada hai uska naam hai..🤣